Print order

Hi,

since a few days I create my reports with Fastreport instead of Crystal Reports.

I use it with Delphi XE2.

Now the problem. I start printing within a loop. Same report with different data,
because I need an own printjob for each datagroup. But now the printer output is
not in the same order as I start it.

Is there any option that the reports are printed one after each other?

Thank you for help.

Brigitte

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:27PM
    Show your code
  • edited 10:27PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Show your code

Here is my code:

first;
    GS_Journal.LoadFromFile(MInfo1.Reportpfad +'\fastreport\WoreBuchungsjounalGutscheine.fr3');
    GS_Journal.Pages[1].visible := false;
    GS_Journal.Pages[2].visible := true;
    GS_Journal.Pages[3].visible := true;
    while not eof do
    begin
    GS_Journal.Variables.Variables := fieldbyname('kontonr').AsInteger;
    GS_Journal.PrepareReport(true);
    GS_Journal.Print;

next;
    end;

Brigitte
  • edited 10:27PM
    1/ As I see it seems more efficent to print all in one report and use Group in report to make the job.
    2/ Also you may considere to use the result of print function to wait the end :

if GS_Journal.Print then
    begin
    end;
    next;

not sure but U may try.
  • gpigpi
    edited 10:27PM
    Try to show your dataset in the TDBGrid and compare it with report

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.