WebReport1.Report dont have SetParameterValue

Programmers manual on fast-report.com says I can pass my parameters to report with this line of code:
WebReport1.Report.SetParameterValue("MyParam", 10);

But I get error:
wrote:
"Fastreport.Reprt does not contain a definition for SetParameterValue"

Here is my full code:
WebReport1.ReportFile = this.Server.MapPath("~/App_Data/ReportName.frx");
WebReport1.Report.SetParameterValue("MyParam", 10); //I have error on this line 
WebReport1.Prepare();
WebReport1.ReportDone = true;

Much appreciated

Comments

• edited 8:50AM
    I found the solution.

1. Right click on References folder and add fastreport.dll from .Net tab.
    2. Add "using FastReport.Data;" in up of your code.
    3. Write WebReport1.Report.SetParameterValue("subject", "hello world"); into WebReport1_StartReport event instead of page_load
  • edited January 2015
    I already tried "../Images/a.png" but it didnt worked and for troubleshooting I need to know if I assign ImageLocation in correct way or not.

Our excellent online ccie training programs will lead you to success in the ccnp exams We also offer latest ccnp dumps and www.principiacollege.edu with 100% success University of New Haven good luck.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.