How to use Fast Reports .NET with Access 2007 database?

Hello,

I have an application where I need to create a stand alone report designer that can be connected to a Microsoft Access database (*.accdb). The idea is to use this designer to create a report format that is saved to a shared folder on the server. A Windows service application will received commands to print a specific report from a programmable scale meter. I have the report designer put together based on the custom designer demo.

When I try to add a database connection to my report the Microsoft Access connection type only shows the older MS Access database (*.mdb) files.

I also tried selecting "OLE DB" and "Microsoft JET" but again this only lists *.mdb files.

Thank you,
Brian Wheatley

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.