Export to Excel from WebViewer without Page Break

edited November 2014 in FastReport .NET
Hi,

When we use Excel Export from Web Viewer, Is there anyway I can set that Excel output file is without page break...Actually Excel Output does not required page breaks and reports headers to be printed after each page... I search and found that some desktop viewer open dialog box - which takes different inputs like page breaks in the spreadsheet.... But when I export report thru Web Viewer, no dialog box appears and it just export file with pages....

Also I need to know is there any way to render the report on Viewer as an interactive view (without page breaks) instead of print - preview.

Thanks,
devoas.

Comments

• edited 10:31AM
    Hello,

Is there any one in support who can reply.... I believe Fast Report's support is slow.... Forum post are not responded by support team regularly.
    Comparing it to other reporting tools forum like telerik, it seems fast report forum is almost inactive. Where days or weeks past with either not new post or no reply to any pending post...

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:31AM
    these are peer forums use the support ticket system instead.
    gordk wrote: »
    these are peer forums use the support ticket system instead.

Thanks for your reply. Its good to know that ticket system is actively responding but what I think that these tickets will only be viewable to the user who raised these tickets. Where as forum is common and user can easily come and check past issues from other users reported & resolution. Anyways, I have submit my issue to support ticket. Hope it will be replied soon.
    Unfortunately not get any reply from thru Support Ticket... I believe any existing members having expertise in FastReport.Net can help in this matter... Simply I need to disable Page Break in Export to Excel - thru Web Viewer....

Hello everyone,

I am still not getting any reply from Support on this issue either on ticket neither on this forum.... Is there anyone who can help me...

Thanks.
    devoas.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.