Need help with a complicate report

Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
edited 8:59AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi all.. I need to some a "clasic" report with master-detail bands to print an invoice. I've read almost most of the posts here about this , but none of them it was clear enough to solve my dilema.

First of all, the invoice must be print twice on a A4 paper, so I've tried several configuration usings 2 copies , settting the CurY position ( as read on several posts ) , using collate property, etc, and still havent found the correct configuration to do it, so
I made the report with size A4 and duplicates my bands to make the "second" copy.

My real problem is that I need to generate a report with several invoices all at once and export "automatically" to an pdf file that will be printed later.

In this moment I have my report designed as follows

GroupHeader
MasterBand
DetailBand
GroupFooter -> for display totals of invoice

( copy 2 )
GroupHeader2
MasterBand2
DetailBand2
GroupFooter2

So the real question is how can i generate a report with multi invoices duplicated on a A4 format ( if possible not repeating the bands ), respecting the position of the bands because all the objects must match the printed paper ( the printed invoice ) ??

Many many thanks for any help.

I'm using last FR 4.15 version.

Leo

Comments

• Leo BidiLeo Bidi Montevideo, Uruguay
    edited 8:59AM
    It's too difficult to do this that anyone answer ??

Please FR TEAM !!!!
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    Leo you will probably need to rethink the banding you are using grouping will not let you work this way.
    You are probably going to have to control the movement in the datasets on your own.
    more like a page of 2 labels
    i need info on your data, max number of detail recs per invoice
    does the invoice take up exactly half the vertical height of an a4 page
  • An easier way is to to duplicate your data adding a new column with text "Original" and "Copy" in that way you can also have a header

If you upload a sample report and data I can give you a quick sample
  • gpigpi
    Use mirror child bands
    See attach

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.