AddVariable

hanhan
edited 11:17AM in FastScript
Hi,

I am evaluating the fastscript these days. It works as expected and information and examples are clear. I noticed in the manuel says" Addvariable is not changed after the script execution". Is it not possible to change it? Let say if I add 200-300 variable to script, I have to check all of them if they are changed (after execution with fsScript1->Variables[] which is not very practical, especially if you run functions from C++ Builder and you have many small functions. Is there any better solution for it?

Comments

• edited 11:17AM
    Using fsScript1.AddVariable('i', 'Integer', i), you just pass the value of "i" to FS, not the pointer. You can't change the Delphi variable from the script directly. You have to call an external Delphi function from the script to change variables.
  • I'm having a problem with FastReport 4.13.1, where I use the following command

cNomeEmpresa: = 'Fast'

oFast: AddVariable ('Variable', 'name', cNomeEmpresa)

It turns out that in design mode

FastReport added more than once in the same category variable

print attached

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.