Report removes duplicate datarows

edited 12:40AM in FastReport .NET
I have created a FastReport.net report in an IIS web-application which is automatically triggered by a parameter (i.e pickdate), and it shall print the report from the IIS web-application. This works, with one exception : It seems to filter out orderlines on orders where all columns from that order is similar to another orderline (duplicate rows).

I have not been able to find any description in the user manual about this type of automated filter settings and I am really stuck on how to solve this.

If I manually triggers the print, setting the same parameter manually, all lines are shown correctly. Same happens if I just use the report query in SQL Management Studio and add the parameter in a "where" sentence.
So, this problem only happens when the IIS application handles the print triggering itself. Anyone have ideas to what could be wrong ? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.