Graphic not getting exported in PDF - XE7

I am using the Beta version 5.1.8 of Fast Reports for XE7 and I have a logo in the bottom left that is showing on the report but when I export to PDF there is nothing there.

Attached is the graphic and also the report containing the graphic.

Comments

• edited 8:47PM
    I get the same problem using the version 5.1.8 for Delphi 2010. Sometimes the logo is exported but not as it should be. Also, the PDF is very large in size (6.11 MB instead of 211 KB).
  • gpigpi
    edited 8:47PM
    Change frxExportPDF.pas
    dots := TempBitmap.ScanLine[iy];
    for ix := 0 to TempBitmap.Width - 1 do
      begin
        if dots[ix].Alpha <> 0 then //change

Perfect. Tried this and it works fine.
    Sometimes the logo is exported but not as it should be. Also, the PDF is very large in size (6.11 MB instead of 211 KB)....???
    gpi wrote: »
    Change frxExportPDF.pas
    dots := TempBitmap.ScanLine[iy];
    for ix := 0 to TempBitmap.Width - 1 do
      begin
        if dots[ix].Alpha <> 0 then //change

Someone could spend frxExportPDF.pas file to correct it and compile it as my version is standard without source.
    Or frxExportPDF.dcu for XE6 and XE7
  • gpigpi
    edited 8:47PM
    FR 5.1.10 exports images to PDF
    gpi wrote: »
    FR 5.1.10 exports images to PDF
    Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.