Events

st0rmwatchst0rmwatch Michigan, USA
edited September 2014 in FastReport 4.0
I'm new to Fast Reports which came bundled with my Delphi XE6. While I have been able to create some basic reports following the documentation provided I have been unable to access any events for programming within the designer. This is clearly called out as possible in the documentation for pre-filtering activities on the data, bands management, etc. but appears un-selectable. Is this only a feature available with the full product, since this is currently a 3rd party add-on, requiring me to work with those events instead in my Delphi code? Am I just missing something more basic? I'm assuming the former as the dialogue designer also appears to be disabled for access.

FastReports version is 4.15

Nevermind, I just looked up a comparison chart on your main website and noted that event handling is disabled as part of the product bundling with Delphi. It appears I would have to upgrade to at least Standard to get the feature in question.

FR Product comparison page

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.