Send from Viewer

I'd like to suggest that a near future FR release ought to include a SEND option in the viewer. The Send option should create an export file of the selected type, open the mail client and attach the export.

Thanks

Comments

• SamuraySamuray Administrator
    edited 11:43PM
    ;) Simply way - using the Custom Preview....
    I'm think in future we release this feature by default.
  • edited 11:43PM
    wrote:
    Simply way - using the Custom Preview..

Yes, I understand that- my point is that in the interest of RAD and completeness, the SEND function should be embedded in the standard viewer.

Indeed, if we use Openoffice.org as an example, its "Export and Send as PDF" is one of those simple "why didn't I think of that" functions that not only work but are actually very useful. I actually do this already in our customised viewer.

regards

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.