OleDbException

I am in the process of adding a new field to an existing datatable and Fast report.
The programme loads the table and displays OK with the new field into a VB programme I have written. But when I try to Prepare
an existing report I get the following error message.

A first chance exception of type 'System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException' occurred in System.Data.dll
An exception of type 'System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException' occurred in System.Data.dll and wasn't handled before a managed/native boundary
Additional information: No value given for one or more required parameters.

I have two other Reports on other tables that still work OK but I do not know how to interpret the message and sort it out. Any ideas anyone?

I even tried building a new Report with the Wizard but the same error occurred. I Use Version 1.15.12 on a Windows 7 desktop.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.