FR hangs while trying to export

edited August 2014 in FastReport.Mono
Hi, I use the newest fastreport.mono with Windows.

I have a really simple example with just a footer in it and i Register no data f??r the Export.

My issue is, that fastreport is not responding and won't show the SaveFile-dialog after choosing an Export to file type.

With Fastreport.net it works perfectly fine, with mono not. It does not matter which Export type I choose.

What could be the reason for not showing the SaveFile Dialog?

regards

Comments

• edited 4:45AM
    i know why it hangs.

I tried it out in a simple console application. it Showed me in VisualStudio an exception that the main procedure must be marked as STAThread. Compiled -> it hangs as described.

Ok but i cannot Change my application to be STAThreaded. what Solutions exist? (I really dont want to start a new STA Threaded exe to avoid this)
  • edited 4:45AM
    I created a new Thread and Set apartmenttype to STA.
    It Runs.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.