Problem displaying reports in frxPreview

So I have a program where I have multiple reports that can be previewed on one frxpreview window that I have on the main form. The goal was to created my own print preview that was part of the main form instead of having a modal. Now the program worked when I was on the free version that comes with Embarcadero, but once I upgraded to VCL 5.1 Standard, the frxPreview window acts up.
Here is what happens:
I preview one report, it shows up fine, landscape with all its data. Lets just say its 5 pages.
Then I preview another report. This report is portrait and has 4 pages. What I get in my preview screen is the previous report, with its data, forced into a portrait orientation and now you can only see 4 pages of it. Its like it took the image of the last reports and tried to fit it into the layout of the new one being run. I didn't change any code between the upgrade to the new VCL version, so I am at a loss as to what is happening.

This is a sample of my code I run when i go to preview the report. I'm also including a sample project of what I'm doing and the error that is happening.

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
frxreport1.Preview := frxPreview1;
frxreport1.PrepareReport(TRUE);
frxReport1.ShowPreparedReport;
end;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.