MS Chart binding data

bdrbdr
edited 3:20AM in FastReport .NET
The problem I am currently having is how to bind data to an MS Chart. I know how you can do the basic bind x to this column and y to this column from the data source but the problem I have is that I need the values for y to read from 2 separate columns as there is only 1 record for each one (I am comparing amount of black and white pages printed compared to colour pages).

My DataSource is set out like this; Site, B&W Pages, Colour Pages and Total Pages. So basically on a PIE Chart I want to show the percentage of B&W compared to Colour Pages.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.