DataSet Variable

Hi,

I currently have two ADO queries on a data module in RAD studio. I have connected them to fast reports through TfrxDBDataset. The one is usernames and their ID's, the other is an audit trail table that links to the user table through the ID field.

Is it possible to create a dialogue in fast reports with the username dropdown, then change the query in the audit dataset to filter only to the selected user.

I have seen an example by doing it with the ADO components inside fast reports, however I would like to do it with the ones on my data module in rad studio since I don't have to use ODBC then for the database connection.

Any help would be appreciated or a link to another post if there's one already.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.