Error: dbexpress and unidirectional

psppsp
edited 1:20PM in FastReport 4.0
Hello guys,

I still have a problem. I convert a program from Alaska Xbase++ (dbase) to Delphi (MySQL). The database was correctly converted to SQL-Tables in one SQL-Database.

In Xbase++ I had to use FRAX (Fast Report for Xbase++) for reporting and Delphi uses Fast Report to. I could convert some simple reports with less work, but when I have group bands, I will get an error: Operation not allowed on a unidirectional dataset.

I know the problem of TfrxDBXTable and TfrxDBXQuery of unidirectional dataset. What can I do else? DBXExpress is set to use other SQL-Databases like MSSQL as well.

Thanks

With kind regard
PSP

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:20PM
    wrote:
    I know the problem of TfrxDBXTable and TfrxDBXQuery of unidirectional dataset. What can I do else?
    Use TfrxIBXTable and TfrxIBXQuery

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.