Help with Parameter

Hello, I have the following problem in parameter passing.
By lead If I like this, the parameters are passed korekt.

FaRe.RegisterData(ds)
FaRe.SetParameterValue("ReportTitel", "Bestellungen 2014")
FaRe.SetParameterValue("ReportTitelSub", "Alle Bestellungen > 0, Aller Lieferanten")
Fare.show()

When I use the parameter with a function, or as a global variable FastReport. If no parameters are given.

Dim FaRe As New FastReport.Report
FaRe.RegisterData(ds)
FaRe.SetParameterValue("ReportTitel", "Bestellungen 2014")
FaRe.SetParameterValue("ReportTitelSub", "Alle Bestellungen > 0, Aller Lieferanten")
Call gFnc_FormOpen_frmPrintView(FaRe, "rpt_Bestellliste_LiefAll_Detail.frx", "", "")

The Function for FormOpen:

Public Sub gFnc_FormOpen_frmPrintView(ByVal FaRe As FastReport.Report, ByVal ReportFilename As String, Optional BestID As String = "", Optional parPrint As String = "")
Dim frm As New frm_PrintView
frm.fFaRe = FaRe
frm.fReportFileName = ReportFilename
frm.fBestID = BestID
frm.fParPrint = parPrint
frm.ShowDialog()
frm = Nothing
End Sub

The Form with ViewerControl

Public Class frm_PrintView
Public fFaRe As FastReport.Report
Public fReportFileName As String
Public fBestID As String
Public fParPrint As String

----
Private Sub frm_PrintView_Load(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
gSendDruckOk = False
FastReport.Utils.Res.LoadLocale(mPathAPP & "\Report\German.frl")
With gFaRe
.Load(mPathAPP & "\Report\" & fReportFileName)
.Preview = Me.ViewControl
If My.Computer.Keyboard.CtrlKeyDown = True Then
.Design()
Else
.Show()
.Preview.ZoomWholePage()
End If
End With
End Sub

What am I doing wrong Thanks for your help.

lg
Kaiser930

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.