TfrxRichView is blurred on export PDF

RICOLEBORICOLEBO FRANCE
edited 9:03PM in FastReport VCL 5
Hi,

On Export PDF, RichText are blurred
I have this problem even with FastReport previous version (fr3 on D7)

I have now 5.0.11 on Delphi XE5

To see this : Add a richText in a report, write text, save it and then expot it in PDF

I attached a fr3 file (I took your main demo and add a richText in the first report of this demo)

Thanks in advance

Rico

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:03PM
    See an User's manual:
    wrote:
    Export feature : RichText objects are exported as graphics.
  • RICOLEBORICOLEBO FRANCE
    gpi wrote: »
    See an User's manual:
    gpi wrote: »
    Export feature : RichText objects are exported as graphics.

Thank you

With Print optimized RichText are now export correctly

But this option increase output file size

Can we expected that RichText will be exported as text and not graphical object in a futur version ?

• ps.ps.
    There is no solution for long time by fastreport. But I'm using this one from synopse http://synopse.info/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7965 there is some disadvantages (some text aligment etc...) but export richtecht as text works.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.