How to set A4 Page Orientation to Landscape (newbie)

Hello,

I'm new to FastReport FMX, as I only purchased it a few days ago (Pro version for FireMonkey). So far, this tool has given me a lot of satisfaction.

As you can read in the topic title, I would like to create my report on a page whose orientation is set to Landscape, because each line in the report is quite long (as it contains a lot of data columns) and the width of an A4 sheet in Portrait mode would not suffice.

Please consider that the report must necessarily be in A4 format, since A4 sheets are the most commonly used in my country.

So, my question is, how can I set the design environment of FastReport in such a way that I can work on my A4 sheet in Landscape mode?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.