Create filter by dialog page

KSSKSS
edited 7:17AM in FastReport Studio
hi, Fastreports is embedded in an application of us since there new release. In the past we get automatic a dialog popup for printing reports.
Choises were; status, sheduled ( between), category, etc.
I made now the main reports we need, and they are working fine, but I get all the reports in the database. I tried the dialogpage, the code page,
but I am not a programmer and I need some help. I looked everywere for examples but even in the helpfils of fastreport I could not find a solution for my problem. Maybe it is very easy, if I see a fitting example, I think there are here enough users who know how.
The database we use is Firebird and I need f.e. only the reports printed with the status "ready"
vy >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.