Crystal Converter

Mark ElderMark Elder SD, USA
edited 4:13AM in FastReport VCL 5
Hello,

During the webinar with Embarcardero a while back there was mention that changes were being made to the Crystal Converter. I see another unresolved thread regarding this converter in the forum. I'm interesting in getting this to run, but the download page still show a version from March 2014.

Is there still work being done on this tool? Or is there a way to get the current version to run?

I'm currently converting an old VB 6 application to Delphi that uses Crystal Reports 8. All of the reports are being converted to Fast Reports 5. It would be a great help to have even a partial conversion runnings - i.e. if lables and fields were created even if formating and scripting are not moved over.

Thanks,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.