Color of TFrxSysMemoView

TFrxSysMemoView do not have Color property any more so all my existing report with TFrxSysMemoView lost their color.

I understand I can use Fill to specify color but it will be much work for hundreds of old reports.

Is it really necessary to remove an existing property and causing so much troubles for us? Or at least can it auto change the color to fill.backcolor when reading in old format report files?

Thank you.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:37PM
    If you have a sources - you can modify frxClass.pas
    TfrxSysMemoView = class(TfrxCustomMemoView)
    public
    class function GetDescription: String; override;
    published
    property AutoWidth;
    property CharSpacing;
    property Color; //add this line
  • edited 9:37PM
    gpi wrote: »
    If you have a sources - you can modify frxClass.pas
    TfrxSysMemoView = class(TfrxCustomMemoView)
    public
    class function GetDescription: String; override;
    published
    property AutoWidth;
    property CharSpacing;
    property Color; //add this line

Thank you for your response.

Will this be added to later version or I need to manually update and compile for every update?
  • edited 9:37PM
    when i run this program, system throw error Table is not connected to the data. Register the data using Report.RegisterData method.
    Who can give me a hand. or give me a simple in asp.net web form.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.