Error While passign date

Hello guys!

I am having the issue "System.DateTime.Parse(string s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles) at System.Convert.ToDateTime(String value) at WebReport1_StartReport" while running my report. Any idea for this. What do I do?? I attached a sreenshot.

Thanks... >

Comments

• edited 2:51PM
    Hello guys!

I am having the issue "System.DateTime.Parse(string s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles) at System.Convert.ToDateTime(String value) at WebReport1_StartReport" while running my report. Any idea for this. What do I do?? I attached a sreenshot.

Thanks... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> this is my error when I show wanted to send parameters to my stored procedure dates diferencte sent them into a format, making a convert solve the query, example: SELECT distinct PagosOrden.Operador, RutaOrden.Nombre,@pago as pago FROM PagosOrden INNER JOIN Orden ON PagosOrden.IdOrden = Orden.Id INNER JOIN RutaOrden ON Orden.Id = RutaOrden.IdOrden WHERE (cONVERT(datetime,Orden.FechaServicio,105)>= CONVERT(datetime, @fechaini, 105) and cONVERT(datetime,Orden.FechaServicio,105)<= CONVERT(datetime, @fechafin, 105) ) and (Orden.Pagada = @pago) and Orden.Activo=1[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.