Runtime designer - Lock restrictions

edited 12:22PM in FastReport 4.0
Hi all,
is there a way to lock Restrictions property of the objects in a runtime designer?
I need to allow my customer to edit reports, but I don't want them to move or resize some objects.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 12:22PM
    I have same problem. Thanks
  • gpigpi
    edited 12:22PM
    You may set restrictions for objects
  • edited October 2016
    I know this is an old topic - but I dont think its been answered ? Yes, you can set the restrictions of any object - but if the user has acces to the report via the designer - they can simply un-set these restrictions and therefore make any changes they like surely ?

It would be better for the developer to be able to set restrictions that cannot be over-riden via the designer. Is that possible ?

[edit]

Just found that by adding a "Designer" component to the project, you can restrict some changes (globally.)

Thanks,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.