[FEATURE REQUEST] - drawing arcs/partial ellipses

LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand
edited 12:40AM in FastReport VCL 5
I really appreciate the ability to draw geometric shapes on FR bands, but I would find it really helpful to be able to draw arcs or segments of ellipses (beziers if you're really keen!). Something I used in the past let you specify the starting and ending angles of a partial circle/ellipse.

Currently I am drawing arcs with arrowed ends in a drawing package and importing them as WMF but they scale in width as well as length when manipulated.
It also looks possible to draw an ellipse and use a white rectangle to mask the bits I don't want but that's a bit of a hack and I don't know if it will always work.

Are there likely to be any further features added to FR4, or will it all be in FR5 now ?

Thanks, lLen.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.