Feature request - 180 degree page rotation

LurkingKiwiLurkingKiwi Wellington, New Zealand
edited 7:30AM in FastReport VCL 5
I see this has been asked in the past, but due to the special shape of my paper I need to print some reports 180 degrees around from the way FR is formatting them.
Is it possible to get this as a page option? For a report with multiple bands you can't just turn each band upside down individually. Some printers support this themselves as "Rotated Landscape" for example, but not the ones I'm using.

If not, as somebody else requested, a way of grouping and rotating all the fields in a band at once would probably work for my special case.

Thanks, Len.

Comments

• edited 7:30AM
    I see this has been asked in the past, but due to the special shape of my paper I need to print some reports 180 degrees around from the way FR is formatting them.
    Is it possible to get this as a page option? For a report with multiple bands you can't just turn each band upside down individually. Some printers support this themselves as "Rotated Landscape" for example, but not the ones I'm using.

If not, as somebody else requested, a way of grouping and rotating all the fields in a band at once would probably work for my special case.

Thanks, Len.

I would like to second this request. The typical report I print has descriptive information on the left and numbers on the right. When you punch holes in the report to put it in a folder, if the paper is turned the wrong way, the holes go through the numbers. It would definitely be preferable to have them go through the descriptions. It seems like printers are not consistent with the way they handle this.

Thanks
    Jack

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.