frxPDFExport and Checkbox

edited 1:01AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

I'm using BCB 5 Prof. with Fast Report VCL v. 4.15.4 Standard.
I have some problems exporting a report with Checkbox.
I have a report with a lot of checkboxes with all frames set to 1, so when I preview the report I see an empty box if checkbox is not checked. When I export to pdf the empty box is not exported and the place is blank; I see checkbox in exported pdf only if I checked the checkbox.

In previous versions, this works fine and all boxes, checked or unchecked, were exported well.

Thank you.

Comments

• edited May 2014
    I think is a bug... in previous version it worked but I don't know from what version it stopped to work...

I opened a ticket but I haven't receive yet any replay from Fast Report Team...
  • edited 1:01AM
    zforge wrote: »
    I opened a ticket but I haven't receive yet any replay from Fast Report Team...

Hello zforge,

just a confirmation from my side. I have encountered the same problem with Delphi XE2 & FR 5.0.6.

Salut,
    Mathias

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.