Page header/footer, report header/footer, table header

Hello!

I hope this is the right place to ask. I am currently trying to create a report with the trial version. I want to do something like this:
page 1:
[page header]
[report header]

[page footer]

page 2:
[page header]

[report footer]
[page footer]

I am pretty sure this is achievable, but I don't know which design components to choose.

A second thing: how do I use custom DataSets (for example TMyQuery) as data source? Or isn't that possible at all?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:32AM
    open the main demo project look at its data module and how items are connected.
    compile and run the demo and look at the demo reports
  • edited April 2014
    gordk wrote: »
    open the main demo project look at its data module and how items are connected.
    compile and run the demo and look at the demo reports

Thanks, this is helpful... <strike>but I still can't figure out where the data is coming from. The Data page is completely empty, no reference to a data source anywhere. But preview works. Is there a restriction in the trial version?</strike> Ah, ok... got it!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.