Fixed Row numbers

edited 12:16AM in FastReport 4.0
Hello

I want to set fixed number of rows in report? I have databand TfrxMasterData and memos on it. In delphi code
i assign:
MasterData.DataSet := frxDBDataSet;  
 memo:= frxReport.FindObject('MemoField1') as TfrxMemoView; 
 Memo.DataSet := frxDBDataSet;
 Memo.DataField := 'DBField1';

All works well, but how can i achive this?

I use FR4 4.13.2 and delphi XE5.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 12:16AM
    not very clear as to what you are trying to acheive, your code seems to have nothing to do with your topic title>
  • edited 12:16AM
    gordk wrote: »
    not very clear as to what you are trying to acheive, your code seems to have nothing to do with your topic title>

I just tried to show that i work with datasets from code. Simply put i want to always have 10 rows table, if query retourns less records i want empty rows. So fixed numbers of rows regardless of query record count.

I hope that will explained it.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 12:16AM
    use an overlay band to draw grid lines.
    when you have only a few records, and you are using other footer bands
    write code in the obp event of the footer to drive it down to the page bottom.
    to limit the number of rows to 10
    write code in the internal onbefore print event of the md band.
    ie
    if line# mod10 = 0 then engine.newpage;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.