Problem with DLL FastReport.Firebird.dll

Hello, I've discovered that I have a problem with the DLL FastReport.Firebird.dll, I have failed to generate the DLL project with extra connections for firebird. Someone could help me.
I want to create a connection from Visual studio express 2010 fastreport.net 2014, This DLL that I find on the internet.

thank you very much

Comments

• edited 6:48AM
    Hello, I've discovered that I have a problem with the DLL FastReport.Firebird.dll, I have failed to generate the DLL project with extra connections for firebird. Someone could help me.
    I want to create a connection from Visual studio express 2010 fastreport.net 2014, This DLL that I find on the internet.

thank you very much

Hi, Do you know that visual studio express doesnt support the use of addons? And I belive Fastreport.net does state in its requirments that you need above express level to get full functionality >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.