FastReports .NET with an Azure Web Site?

Is it possible to use FastReports .NET with an Azure Web Site?

I have been trying to get it to work for a few days now and I get the following error:
Access to the path '\FastReport\' is denied.

I can get everything working on an Azure VM setup but I really like the idea of having my site run as a Azure Web Site without having to rely on a VM to provide reporting.

Thanks

Andrew

Comments

• edited 2:58PM
    Hi Andrew,

Have you received any information yet?
    I back you up completely. We cannot consider it seriously if you have to have dedicated VM for reporting.

Best regards,
    Damir
    andrewc wrote: »

I have been trying to get it to work for a few days now and I get the following error:

I can get everything working on an Azure VM setup but I really like the idea of having my site run as a Azure Web Site without having to rely on a VM to provide reporting.

Thanks

Andrew
  • edited 2:58PM
    Hi Damir

No response so far! Have you made any progress in using FR with an Azure Web Site?

Regards

Andrew

damirko wrote: »
    Hi Andrew,

Have you received any information yet?
    I back you up completely. We cannot consider it seriously if you have to have dedicated VM for reporting.

Best regards,
    Damir
    damirko wrote: »

Thanks

Andrew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.