enviar conexion firebird

Hi, I'm testing the FastReport for our new application with FIREBIRD database. as I can send the connection to the database from the code. I have several database, so I can not add the connection in the report design.

I have already tried with registredata, but I have to run the sql before, I hope to have a database with lots of volume data.

sorry and thanks for the translation.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:46PM
    Sorry, but I can't to understand what you want
  • edited 6:46PM
    Sorry, sure I expressed wrong, I need to create a connection to the database from visual studio call to have the structure of the database in the report and to select any table, create the relationships in the design etc. We are designing a multi-tenant application, each company is a separate database, so I have to send the connection according to the company where you are working. We do designable printed by users. So we have to allow add data tables attached.

I have already tried with Report.RegisterData (Dataset), but for this I have to have the loaded dataset with sql.

I managed to create the connection with Report.Dictionary.Connections.Add (conexion_Firebird), but not the tables I appear

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.