Interrogating Report.Version gives strange result

PolomintPolomint Australia
edited March 2014 in FastReport 4.0
I recently updated my FR VCL 4 on RAD Studio XE2, to the current version of FastReport.

In the IDE Object Inspector looking at TfrxReport instances I can see the value of the Version property as 4.15.10.

In my code I want to interrogate these instances to determine the FR version. For example if I have:
Report : TfrxReport;
FRversion : string;
I should then be able to get the version for my purposes by:
FRversion := Report.Version;

Well the code executes, but the value in FRversion is *NOT* 4.15.10, but is 4.12.2.

Huh? Anyone know what is happening here?

Cheers, Paul

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:07PM
    It seems you still use some old packages. Uninstall FR completely, remove all FR's files and folders and then install FR again

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.