Parameters list is not showing up in WCF Service. Why ?

Hello,
I am experiencing a problem with a WCF Web Service running with FastReport.Service.dll.
I have got an ASP.NET website retrieving the list of reports in a folder from the Web Service; everything works fine and I can indeed populate a dataset with the reports names.
Fact is: the name of the report is the only information available; the parameters that I added to my frx reports are not present in the Parameters collection of the ReportItem object.
Here is my code:

FastReportServiceClient reportServiceClient = new FastReportServiceClient();
reportServiceClient.Open();
ReportItem[] reports = reportServiceClient.GetReportsList();
foreach (ReportItem item in reports)
{
Dictionary<string, string> dic = new Dictionary<string, string>();
dic = item.Parameters;
ds.Tables["Reports"].Rows.Add(
item.Name,
dic.Count.ToString()
);
}

items.Name contains the name of the current report
dic.Count should contain the number of my parameters (there are two of them in the frxs) but it doesn't.

Could anyone suggest a solution for this issue ?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Newcomsas

Comments

• edited 12:59AM
    Hello,
    Anybody has this problem solved?
    I have WCF web Service, and WPF application, i can run the report with no problems between the enviroments, but i cannot get the passing parameters working.
    Both :
    report.SetParameterValue("GroupId", "XXXX") <- does nothing.
    and reportItem.Parameters; is empty.

In report i have parameter in query and report paramerter.

Does anybody has this running ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.