Stretch vertical lines programmatically ...

edited 11:14AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

I have an invoice report. The items lines (detail table) sometimes contains multiline memo texts (wordwrapped or linefeeds) so I have no design time control over their height.

The column header band contains vertical lines as column separators, and so does the item lines footer band too.

I need to create vertical lines which automatically stretches to the runtime height of each detail line. The result should be continous verrtical lines from the column header through all item lines and down to the items footer. How do I do that?

Another approach would be to calculate the height from the column header band's top through all detail lines and down to the footer band's bottom and then create the needed vertical lines with this calculated length. What is the preferred approach and how do I do it programmatically?

Thanks a lot for help on this issue.

best regards

Tor

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited March 2014
    Turn on the desired frame lines of the memos in the detail band use them for lines
    or set the lines stretchmode prop to max height.
  • edited 11:14AM
    gordk wrote: »
    Turn on the desired frame lines of the memos in the detail band use them for lines
    or set the lines stretchmode prop to max height.

Thanks a lot!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.