Default frxReportPage.PaperWidth value incorrect

I'm using FastReports Embarcadero edition (RAD Studio XE5). If I load up the designer in Design mode and view a report with a standard 8.5" x 11" frxReportPage component in landscape mode (Set Orientation to "poLandscape") the PaperWidth property defaults to 27.94 centimeters. Or if I go in the Designer menu to View -> Options and change the unit of measurement, I also get 11 inches or 1,056 pixels. This is to be expected.

However, if I create the page at runtime, the frxReportPage->PaperWidth property for a standard Letter paper size in poLandScape mode defaults to 279 millimeters, or 27.9 centimeters. This is incorrect. The value should be 279.4 millimeters like it was when we viewed it in Design mode. If I use the fr01cm and fr1in constants to convert this value to inches (using the formula inches = (millimetes * fr01cm) / fr1in), I get 10.9842590625 when I should get 11.

Why is this default value different in runtime mode, and can I change it?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.