changing page orientation onBeginDoc

agiagi Poland
I'm using Kylix3 and I need to change page orientation in case of some parameters. In design-time I have set pgOr to poLandscape. I'm changing pgOr in OnBeginDoc event to poPortrait but it has no result in Preview. The page is still landscape oriented and the printed data is in Portrait. The problem is that the rows are printed like the page is in Landscape, so after print report there is about 1/4 page free.
I was trying to change page orientation just after creating the report but it has the same result.
Is there any solution of this problem?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.