Delphi XE5 Chart Component missing

Installing the newest download from your website i still don??t get the frxchart-component installed.
I read many articels on this problem, but can??t find a solution for me.

What i tried is to manualy install the dclfrxtee19.bpl. But now i get an error
"Prozedureinsprungspunkt @Vcltee@Teegallerypanel@TChartGalleryPanel@GetSeriesClass.... in "c:\windows\system32\frxtee19.bpl" nicht gefunden"
(Procedureentrypoint... not found)

What can i do?

Comments

• EiAEiA
    edited February 2014
    Did you install the TeeChart Lite update by any chance?

I did and after that this happened to me too. I've posted a ticket to them and is awaiting an answer.

Regards
    Eirik
  • edited 11:27AM
    EiA wrote: »
    Did you install the TeeChart Lite update by any chance?

I did and after that this happened to me too. I've posted a ticket to them and is awaiting an answer.

Regards
    Eirik

I have installed the XE5 TeeChart Lite update 2 from Embarcadero site and I've your problem, still unable to solve.

Sergio
    Hi,

i also have the same problem ... i updated everything possible but i have no frxChartObject ... what can i do ?

Regards,

Andreas
  • EiAEiA
    edited February 2014
    I posted a ticket 03. Feb. but still no answer.

Eirik

After posting this I saw that a new version is posted in the customer section. I have not tested it yet, but will report back if it is working [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> The new version is 4.15.9[/img]
  • EiAEiA
    edited 11:27AM
    Nope, still not fixed...

Eirik
    Hi, I have exatly the same problem. Any news on this? I need to finish an aplication soon.
  • edited February 2014
    Hi, I have exatly the same problem. Any news on this? I need to finish an aplication soon.

Nothing new until now and i really tried everything possible but it still does not work
    We searched for this problem too - and found that :

We had to completely uninstall fastreports (included from Embarcadero) and then install with latest from fastreports (not beta - just 4.15).
    After that - we could use "Components | Install packages ..." to enable the use of the charts package.
    We are using ENTERPRISE ... just to clarify :-)

We are currently having other problems with fastreports - and we have not heard from fastresports for months !

No support for months !!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.