Problem with TfrxDBDataset RangeBegin RangeEnd

Sorry I made a stupid mistake and posted my question in my mother language German.
Please apologize ???here is the English version:

I have the following problem.
Under Delpi2010 via dbExpress I connect to firebird database. Reportgenerator is Fastreport Prof version 4.15.
To print a complete table works without any problems with the following settings:
ObjectInspector: frxDBDataset1.RangeBegin is: rbFirst
ObjectInspector: frxDBDataset1.RangeEnd is: reLast
To print a single dataset of the table also works fine with :
ObjectInspector: frxDBDataset1.RangeBegin is: rbCurrent
ObjectInspector: frxDBDataset1.RangeEnd is: reCurrent
I would like to work with one report for both tasks. Therfore I implemented two menu items to switch between CompletePrint and SinglePrint.

Within the part to change the printout from complete to single the following problem comes up.
The following 2 lines of code are rejected by the compiler with an error message:
Line 200: frxDBDataset1.RangeBegin := rbCurrent;
frxDBDataset1.RangeEnd := reCurrent;
[DCC error] xxx.pas(200): E2018 Record, Object or Classtype is required.

What is my mistake to get such an error message - every help will be appreciated.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.