How to two master-detail per page

edited 10:43PM in FastReport 4.0
I have a report Master-Detail type.
I want to print only two master-detail records in the same page. One in the first half page and the second in the second half page. Then, the A4 page, is split and user get two cards.

The number of records for detail for each master is variable, from 0 to 200. For limitations of space, I only can print 15 details.

Now, I have built the SQL statements and everything works fine, but the records are printed one after the other. I need to print only 2 per page, and the second must start exactly at the half page.

How can do it in Fast-Report? I was thinking about script but I am not clear.

Thanks

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.