Recompile FR3.01 Pro

detlefdetlef Germany
edited 10:04AM in FastReport 3.0
Hi,

I have tried to recompile FR3.01 Pro, after using German Resources.

When I used to recompile frxe7.dpk, I found out that the file "frxrcExports.pas" is missing. Could you please tell me, if it is possible to correct the fault by using the file of FR 3.0.

Thanks a lot,

Detlef

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:04AM
    Read the notes in the resources folder and the notes on compiling in install.text
    "frxrcExports.pas" must be placed in the fastscript folder.
    ;)
  • detlefdetlef Germany
    Hi,

Thanks for your swift answer. After the installation of ???fr301d7p.exe??? I found out, that the file "frxrcExports.pas??? was already in the source folder. I think that the ???frxe7.dpk??? requires the file, in the source\ExportPack folder.

When I copied the file "frxrcExports.pas??? from German resources into the source\ExportPack folder, it worked out fine.

Thanks a lot,

Detlef

• edited 10:04AM
    That file should be placed into fr\Source\ExportPack folder. Now it is in the fr\Source, but compiler can't find it (interesting, why - path to this folder is in the LibraryPath).
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    Hi All
    thanks for the correction Alexander, i meant to say the exports folder
    maybe because the original install puts compiled dcu in libfolder.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.