FastScript and FPC on Linux

Hi, I know there used to be a similar thread but it's rather old and I wanted to open a new one since my question differs. So here we go:
Is it possible to use FastScript with pure FPC (64 bit, Linux)? No LCL, just a console application? I ask this because my idea is to make my game engine (based on SDL2) scriptable. (Actually I am most interested in the BASIC-script part of FastScript.)
And is it possible to use types declared in the main program within FastScript? Since I am using SDL2 most types are based on pointers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.