Installation Problem

I installed XE5-Enterprise with Fastreport disabled. Then I installed the FR-Standard d19s.exe (downloaded yesterday from your server). Starting Delphi I get two errormessages saying, that the files c:\program files (x86)\FastReports\fastreport4\LibD19\dclfsibx19.bpl and ...\dclfrxibx19.bpl are no legal win32-applications.

What ist wrong?

Comments

• edited 2:03AM
    I have the same problem with Delphi XE5 pro and FastReport Pro. I made the installation of Delphi without FastReport and TeeChart. Then i installed TeeChart Pro and then FastReport Pro. When i start Delphi i get the messages you can see attched !

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.