LoadFromFile is not working with frxReport component

I am trying to open Fast Report (file1.fr3) file at runtime at Delphi XE3 with button click event.

There is a folder named 'frf' where my delphi project file is located. 'frf' folder contains Fast Report file named file1.fr3.

I wrote following in order to open fast report file but it is not opening any file
frxReport1.LoadFromFile('frf\file1.fr3');
I also tried with
frxReport1.LoadFromFile('frf/file1.fr3');

Even I copied fr3 file in the same directory where project file is located and tried to load it using
frxReport1.LoadFromFile('file1.fr3');

Earlier I used to use frxReport1.ShowReport function to display report, with ShowReport there is no problem but now I want to use LoadFromFile as there are already various fr3 file which I want to open on drop down select event.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 9:04AM
    Load from file requires the full path+filname.fr3
    then you call showreport.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.