we have problems with fast cube 2

edited 8:29AM in FastCube 2
Hi
We recently bought fastcube 2 and we are unable to print(preview) the slice grid. We are using fast report delphi edition.
In 1.9 version it was fcGridReport2.PrintPreview;

We don't want to use .fr3 print models.!!!
such like
frxReport.LoadFromFile(GetDataPath + 'cubes' + PathDelim + 'ver2rep.fr3');
frxReport.ShowReport();

Best regards

Comments

• edited 8:29AM
    anyone? fastcube team answer me please
    Hello.

At the moment there is no other way than using frxReport directly.

During FastCube 2 development we decided to remove TfcGridReport component from the package since we thought it was not wide used. But now we already have other requests for this component - so we decided to add it back into FastCube 2.

I can't tell you exact time we need to return it back but I hope we will have something the next week.

Best regards,
    Paul Ishenin
    Well, I was to pessimistic about the time we need to add this component back [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> It will be available in the today update which is preparing on the build server. Best regards, Paul Ishenin[/img]
    thank you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.