Changing prepared memofields

Let me explain.

All our reports are running with a printserver in the background. The prepared report will be put on a disk.
When people are starting their printmanager, they can see the prepared reports. Sometimes a prepared report must be changed and saved again with the same name. But in the prepared report, the ondblclick events of the memovields are not working.
They have to edit the prepared report and changing what they want. But for that they should back to school to understand it.

Why isn't it possible to use an interactive prepared report. The prepared report is showed by Frxreport.showprearedeport. All the functions of FrxReport are loaded for using.

Comments

• edited 2:05AM
    I've made a workaround to load the script and data en show the script with showreport. After changing the preview report I'm saving the previewreport to the already prepared report, so my changes are permanent when printing the report in my printmanager.

But changing a prepared report (without using script editing) should be much easier to work with.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.