pie chart sizes

edited 12:48AM in FastReport 4.0
Hello everbody;

We have a report which has 2 pie char. The sizes of charts are same.
When i try to view report, sizes are changed due lengts of mark text.

Can i fix the sizef of charts? Attached image shows the problem.

JASiYsD.png

Comments

• AdamAdam London
    edited 12:48AM
    Others might know more.

Issue 1: FR Charts are generated by TChart, not really "native" to FR, so you have to know well how to work with TChart for best results with FR.

Issue 2: I think there are more options if you have bought TChart Pro (but it is expensive!) just buying TChart Pro version could help with this issue by giving more options.

--

Partial fixes:

All charts automatically change scale according to the size of the "Marks" (i.e. the yellow comments) If you can ensure that all Marks have approx the same length, then the charts with not vary in size by so much. This is not a perfect solution, but would improve things. In the example you show you have allowed the Mark-text to be very long. Shortening it would reduce the problem.

It is possible to set "Marks.visible:= false" in that case the chart will always show exactly the same size, but without the text.

If you then set "Legend.visible = true" a box will appear on the left showing the items. Again, not perfect, but I think the chart will be close to the same size each time.
  • edited December 2013
    Thank you for your suggestion. I was also facing this issue for fixing the size of pie charts but couldn't figure out the solution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.