How to stretch memo vertically?

FAlvaradoFAlvarado US/Mexico
edited 8:56AM in FastReport 4.0
I'm using 8 memo fields to display a MS-SQL table from text columns.
These memo fields should display all the content of the column and must grow vertically as needed.
The resulting height must be equal for the pair (the height of the left memo must be equal to the height of the right memo)
even if the content is different or null for one of them.
They are arranged in pairs horizontally so they can't grow to the sides.
I tried with a detail band with several options for StretchMode, FlowTo, adding children bands for each pair,
setting stretch for the bands and so on.
Is this possible with FR4?
Best Regards

Francisco Alvarado

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:56AM
    i not sure of what you are describing but here is what you do generaly
    the band containing memos must be set to stretch and allow split should be set to true
    the memos in the band must have their stretchmode set to smmax wordwrap must be set to true
    and you may want to set vertical alignment props as well

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.