how can i get the formula editor?

When I recompile the FastCube 2 packages with FastScript Support I get the error: "Language '' is not found"

Whow can I get the formula editor?

I have FastCube Pro and FastReport Enterprise, versions of 16-09-2013.

Comments

• edited 10:47AM
    Rui Menino wrote: »
    When I recompile the FastCube 2 packages with FastScript Support I get the error: "Language '' is not found"

Whow can I get the formula editor?

I have FastCube Pro and FastReport Enterprise, versions of 16-09-2013.

Please use our support system to get replies for this kind of questions. There we have an ability to request additional info from you and to give patches for the source code.

Best regards,
    Paul Ishenin
    gul123 wrote: »

A similar problem had been solved a week ago. What build you tried to install?

In any case it is better to create a support request:
    - we see what products do you have
    - each your messages notifies a support manager
    - we can attach request to todo items
    - all the discussion happens in private - so you can share examples and sensitive information wihout warry

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.