Change the items in export button

Hello everyone [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> , how can I change the export button in a previewcontrol to show only three items: PDF, Word, and Excel. You can see the attach for details.[/img]

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:56AM
    instead of having all the export filters in the project create only the ones needed on the fly before loaading the report.
  • edited 11:56AM
    gordk wrote: »
    instead of having all the export filters in the project create only the ones needed on the fly before loaading the report.

I would appreciate if you put some code to ilustrate that.
  • edited 11:56AM
    I try to add items to combobox (newdialog) from delphi but I don't Know How.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.